Hospice focuses on enhancing the quality of life of an individual who has a life-limiting illness. Its goal is to let the patients die pain-free as much as possible, with dignity, and that the surviving families will get the needed support to cope with the challenges they face.
While hospice care can take place in various settings, we believe that hospice can be best provided wherever the patient calls it home. Our care providers are expert in providing hospice care support to lessen the patient’s suffering and to find meaning in life once again despite what he or she has been through.
Our Hospice Care Support services include, but are not limited to:
- Provide personal care to the patient
- Complete important tasks for the patient
- Assist in administering medications
- Educate the family on how to care for the patient
- Provide emotional, psychosocial, and spiritual support to the patient
- Allow the families and friends to get through with the grieving process
If you need our Hospice Care Support services, you may reach us for assistance. Please dial 863-845-2268 and we will be glad to offer our help.